[Marxism] Ken Livingstone: An attack on voters' rights

Jack Cade jack.cade at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 3 08:21:16 MST 2006

A quango is a Quasi-Autonomous Non-Governmental Organisation

They are a product of the anti-democratic assault of the Thatcher
years.

Shandy can be made with ginger ale but lemonade is more usual. In
a British pub they are likely to give you three-quarters lemonade
and the cost is the same as if it were all beer. They have to mix
it you see.

A 'hand shandy' BTW is masturbation. So if you are visiting here
don't be fooled into asking for one at the bar as a refusal often
offends ;-)

Cheers

Jack Cade