[Marxism] US Left and Cartoon Crisis

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Mar 3 12:42:17 MST 2006

>Instead of making irrelevant remarks and personal attacks, you might to
>want respond to the issues raized by the article. If you do not want to
>say why you disagree with what I said, that is fine.  I do not really post
>my article for you becuase I know you hate what I write.  I post them for
>people who do not mind to listen to a different prespective than official
>left nationalist position that claims to speak for communism.
>
>Mahmood

Do you actually read the messages that are posted here or do you just
consider it an outbox for your pronunciamentos?

There have been dozens and dozens of messages responding to the issues
raised by the article. Here are some of them:

Background on the Danish cartoons:
http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2006w06/msg00152.htm

Danish Paper Attacking Islam Rejected Cartoons On Christianity as "Offensive":
http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2006w06/msg00072.htm

Danish Cartoons: Racism Has No Place on the Left:
http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2006w08/msg00066.htm

--

www.marxmail.org