[Marxism] RE: SWP and the turn to industry

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Fri Mar 3 23:49:42 MST 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 20:57:27 -0500, Joaquín Bustelo wrote:

> Don't know if there are any (other) Babylon 5 fans
> out there in Marxmail Land, it reminds me of
> the psy-corps: "the corps is mother, the corps is
> father...".

  It reminds me more of a guerrilla organization like the Cuban Rebel
Army or the group of guerillas with whom Che tried to establish a
guerilla army in Bolivia.

  Think about the motiviation for the publication of all those books on
and from the guerilla struggle in Cuba and Bolivia by Pathfinder Press.

  You see, the guerilla strategy has come back with a vengeance...

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany
visit http://www.mlwerke.de Marx, Engels, Luxemburg, Lenin, Trotzki in