[Marxism] Joseph Weydemeyer and the Roswell Crash

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 13:04:00 MST 2006

Signor rrubinelli wrote, "the point of all speculation is misdirection,
misinformation and the creation of delusion.  In this case the delusion
is the delusion of the 'national front,' i.e. 'I heard Lincoln was
really reading Marx and Engels, and circulating copies of Engels
military analyses, with the name changed of course, to Scott and Meade,
and good old US Grant, and Sherman too, and that Weydemeyer was actually
the "3rd man" between Fred and Abe, and actually the civil war was
initiated, organized, and directed to victory by this great alliance of
the emerging bourgeoisie and the Moor and the General, and by the way,
Engels actually ghosted the emancipation proclamation (and was paid
through an off the books black ops corporation) while Marx provided the
text for the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments.'"

You know what?  I hadn't thought of this rubinellian explanation for why
Charles clings to this silly crap with such religious intensity....

And I probably wouldn't have....

But he's given the best explanation for it I can see.

Thanks.

ML