[Marxism] The Yugoslav "solution" for Venezuela?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 15:41:57 MST 2006

Thanks for posting all that info on your blog, Eli -- VERY useful and I hadn't seen any of it before.

  Needless to say any moves the Chavez government takes against these traitors should be supported, and we should be ready to counter disinformation campaigns about how he's allegedly violating their civil liberties. The parallels to what Lincoln did (correctly) to suppress treason after the outbreak of the Civil War are obvious. Perhaps more important is what the North SHOULD have done beforehand to stop secession -- and what the Bolivarian movement has every right to do now.
  (I know Mark L. will qualify my gross oversimplifications but you get my point :)
  By the way, when do those SUMATE traitors come up for sentencing?