[Marxism] The Yugoslav "solution" for Venezuela?

Aaron listsubs at aarons.fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 8 02:11:43 MST 2006

As an internationalist, I have a real problem with using the word  "traitor" as a put-down. And as a U.S.-born person of Jewish ethnicity, I am probably regarded (with some justification) as a traitor both by Zionist Jews and AmeriKKKan patriots.

OTOH, agents of U.S. imperialism should be dealt with summarily whenever and wherever anti-imperialists can get at them, regardless of whether they are traitors to an oppressed nation or patriots of the imperialist fatherland.

 - Aaron