[Marxism] A Business Guide to Cuba (February 2006)

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 08:40:48 MST 2006

CubaNews is not set up to send attachments, so we've taken
this document and posted it to the web for the information
of the public. It provides a fine overview of Cuba's public
institutions, economic activies and laws for everyone, not
those who want to do business with and invest in Cuba.

Under the current U.S. legislation, virtually the only
economic ties between the two countries are those one-way
agricultural products from the U.S. which must be paid for
IN ADVANCE by the Cubans IN CASH. Were relations between
our two countries normalized, much more would be possible.
It would be to the advantage of both countries, in my view.

Walter Lippmann, CubaNews
http://www.walterlippmann.com