[Marxism] Why David Horowitz is Revolting #2

Brian Shannon brian_shannon at verizon.net
Wed Mar 8 09:10:56 MST 2006

 From Michael Rossman to me — explanation is below.

Ah, thank you so ... carry me back ... Actually, from when I got out
of jail in fall '67 through mid-'70, I spent about half of my time on
the road, as a campus traveler in the national infrastructure of the
student-initiated higher education reform movement ... visited 70+
campuses, did workshops and longer engagements on 45 or so, largely
in cooperative circumstances with others so engaged. Having a kid
pulled me back into town, but I didn't really stop traveling this way
till '73.

Thanks again.  Take care,
Michael