[Marxism] Re: John Howard lets the curtain down

glparramatta glparramatta at greenleft.org.au
Mon Mar 13 16:51:12 MST 2006

Actually, it is a hoax but the orginal is quite cleverly done. The
orginal was posted on site that looks exactly like the PM's genuine
site, all linking back to the real PM's site. But check the urls
closely! See http://www.johnhowardpm.org/speech1817.html

See also: http://webdiary.com.au/cms/?q=node/1319#comment

Norm.