[Marxism] Elif Shafak

Mehmet Cagatay mehmetcagatayaydin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 10:12:29 MST 2006

Elif Shafak, an untalented Turkish writer, who once stated that she is
writing through her inutiations and as her countersparts she fashionably
themes the frivolous anxieties of middle class individuals. As her
inituations are steming from material conditions sterilely surrounding her
fictions, there is nothing puzzling in that attidute. What is upsetting is
to witness the eulogy from a narrowminded Armenian, directed towards a
Turkish libertal narrowmindness which inclines to misquote the historical
catastrophes of the country as unfortunate phenomenons slated in the empty
space.

Elif Shafak graduated from the high-scholl which I too graduaded from a
couple of years later after her. By noticing the new style that she wrotes
her name, I realized that I could get some lessons from the commercial
intelligence of my former school-mate who I never met actually. Hereafter,
Maybe I should write my name as Mehmet Chagatie...

Mehmet Çagatay
http://weblogmca.blogspot.com/