[Marxism] Russian film on Islamic bad guys

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Fri Mar 17 09:50:14 MST 2006

 > Stalin must be turning in his grave. Finally, it has happened at last: a
 > Russian action movie in the guise of "Die Hard," in which the lead actor
 > even looks like Bruce Willis. Russia turns Hollywood. Could this be for
 > real?

   Well, considering that the Soviet Union came out with its own counterpart
to the then-popular Rambo movies, it is almost certainly real because it
already happened.

   And rumor has it that neither Stalin nor Lenin even flinched -- let alone
roll over -- during the film's run. :-)

 In solidarity.

--
"I came to America because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed
in this country. I made a mistake in selecting America as a land of freedom,