[Marxism] V for Vendetta

kersplebedeb info at kersplebedeb.com
Tue Mar 21 10:01:04 MST 2006

Saw it last night. Not neo-Marxist, but old school anarchist disguised
as plain old anti-fascist with a strong shot of queer. Fun to watch and
i know it's pushing all the right people's wrong buttons. i wrote up a
very sketchy bit about it earlier this morning on my blog at
http://sketchythoughts.blogspot.com/2006/03/v-for-vendetta-for-anarchy.html