[Marxism] V for Vendetta

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:53:54 MST 2006

The impression that I have gotten from fans of Moore is that he does this
with all of the film project that are made from his work.  He will accept
money for the films, but refuses to have anything to do with them.  I
think that this has to do with the weird magical meaning that he embues
with writing.  Although the other films based on his work have been
wretched, I don't think his disassociation automatically indicates that
the work is bad.

                            robert wood