[Marxism] Re: An injury to One

hari.kumar at sympatico.ca hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 23 17:05:50 MST 2006

Perhaps this note should be labelled: "From a Hick Place". Re:
Frank Little - An Injury to One - free screening

Many thanks - sounds great.

I just wonder if people might help those who do not live in NYC with tips when they post on interesting films, as to whether one could buy or obtain from any other e-address or something - these wonderful films.

I seem to be stuck at S.Ray and Eisenstein.. Not a bad place, I agree, but...

But still!?
Where does one get copies of such good films as have been mentioned?
A Hickish Hello.
Hari