[Marxism] Fwd: Huge immigrants' rights rally in LA webcasting live now

Steffie Brooks steffie.brooks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 12:43:47 MST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: plogan <plogan at ispwest.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:21:16 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [ftaa-referendum] Huge immigrants' rights rally in LA
To: Leonard Morin <ltmorin at earthlink.net>
Cc: ftaa-referendum <ftaa-referendum at lists.riseup.net>, New York
CISPES <newyorkcispes at mindspring.com>

Hi, everyone

       There is a huge rally, up to five hundred thousand
according to Don White of LA CISPES, marchign now.  KPFK is
broadcasting live in Spanish from there now.  The stream which
worked for me is:
http://www.kwire.org:8900
If you get this soon, check it out.  Our immigrant communities
are the heart of organizing and resistance.  I'm so proud to be
in solidarity with them!

Pat Logan

"You are either on the side of the oppressed or on the side of
the oppressor. You can't be neutral."

      Bishop Desmond Tutu

                      -Paulo Freire, educator (1921-1997)