[Marxism] Do you agree or disagree with the following proposition

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sun Mar 26 13:44:09 MST 2006

I will have to give the first proposition some thought, but as to the
second concerning economic classes, I would have to say no.  I have always
thought that the advantage the Marxian analysis had over the notion of
'intersectionality' is that it didn't start from the categories that is
was critiquing, instead showing how they were produced. (I would not say
that intersectionality isn't productive in itself.  I have just noticed
that it frequently transforms the categories that it is analyzing into
static qualities.)

                             robert wood