[Marxism] Do you agree or disagree with the following proposition

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Mar 27 09:03:31 MST 2006

 NoWaistline2
>>Do you agree or disagree with the  following proposition:

Production and economic classes are the starting  point of Marxist analysis
of human society, including in the Manifesto,  because human life, like all
plant and animal life must fulfill biological  needs to exist as life at
all. Marx and Engels are looking for _necessity_  put historical materialism
on a scientific basis. In human biology there is  necessity, things that
must be
done.<<

Waistline: I disagree

^^^^
CB: Good. If you disagree , then what you are disagreeing with is probably
true.  Waistline is a fairly reliable inverse function for the truth of a
matter.

I believe I've figured it out ! Waistline talks backwards. Just reverse what
he says, and you will get good statements of the truth.

^^^^^

because the above jumbles up the actual method or approach of
Marx and Engels, which anyone other than the novice immediately recognize.

"Production and economic classes are (NOT and have never been and will
never be) "the starting point of Marxist analysis of human society."

^^^^
CB; So this must be true too: "the starting point of Marxist analysis of
human society _is_ production and economic classes," as we see in the first
line of _The Manifesto of the Communist Party_.