[Marxism] Flattering words about Marxmail

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Mar 28 06:52:35 MST 2006

Szechuan Death :
but I will make a couple of
observations in response to Mr. Brown and the other:

a)  "Slander" is verbal communication.  "Libel" is written
communication, to include email and Web publishing.  Correctness in
all things.

^^^^
CB: Yes, I thought of that. The way I remembered the difference for the bar
exam was the "s" in "slander" is for "s"peech. The "l" in "libel" is for
"l"iterary" or written.  Defamation is the general category.

However, I kind of think of email as conversational, speech like. It is
writing turning into its opposite, speech.

So, I say you are a SLANDERER !