[Marxism] Moderator's note

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Mar 31 14:11:38 MST 2006

No problem. You set the rules here.

Hammerman

^^^

Louis Proyect
I don't want Charles to take this the wrong way, but this discussion has
had an arid and scholastic character from the very beginning. It has also
led to some sharp recriminations about whether one is being faithful to
Marxism or not, which is hardly the sort of thing we need on this list
especially when the discussion is not rooted in actual events taking place
in the class struggle.

My understanding is that there is a Marxism-Thaxis (a neologism for theory
+ practice) list moderated by Jim Farmelant at Utah that is really geared
to such discussions. Couldn't they be pursued there? Please?

Marxism-Thaxis: