[Marxism] Notes on David Brion Davis' review

mlause at cinci.rr.com mlause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 10:21:42 MST 2006

OK, so you argued that the imposition of racial slavery wasn't really
racist, but that the recent use of the bell curve is.  But I don't
begin to see how raising this point supports the position you've taken.

And I don't know how valuable a long-ish discussion of this will be.
You've taken your position and been urged to reconsider it.  Take the
time to do so and give the rest of the list some time for the full
merit (or lack thereof) of your position to sink in with the rest of
us.

ML