[Marxism] Yes, he is a troll

Austin, Andrew austina at uwgb.edu
Thu Nov 2 01:02:14 MST 2006

________________________________

From: marxism-bounces at lists.econ.utah.edu on behalf of Carrol Cox
Sent: Wed 11/1/2006 9:57 PM
To: Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Yes, he is a troll

We need another term than troll for the likes of Andrew.

He is, as he keeps reminding us, very smart. He also knows a lot.

Which all goes to show that more is needed than intelligence and
knowledge.

* * *

The term you're looking for is "free thinker."

What I need more than intelligence and knowledge, if I want to fit in here, is a willingness to toe an ideological line.

I have to comment that the mobbing here parallels what goes on at right wing web sites.  Think freely there and you are a troll.  I never thought I would hear it here.  But, then, there it is.

"Burn the witches!"