[Marxism] re: Fascism, Marxism and Voting (was Stann Goff,Bill Fletcher...)

Austin, Andrew austina at uwgb.edu
Thu Nov 2 23:14:14 MST 2006

Rohan,

I don't know who you're talking about, but it isn't me. I have always argued for a broad-based counterhegemonic movement with the goal of building a communist society as its core motive.  I am a dedicated communist and have been all my life.  I have never wavered from my position as a communist.  I have never worked for Democratic Party and I have never been a member of the Democratic Party.  I believe you have missed the point, just as has this alleged list majority you claim to represent.

Andrew