[Marxism] The night of the living dead (US elections)

Jesse Jack jjack99645 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:21:49 MST 2006

I would like to see the CPUSA get back into electoral campaigns on the local
level. I'm a member, and as I understand it the logic was that instead of
wasting tons of money running Gus Hall and Angela Davis for President & Vice
every four years, the focus should be on running for offices at the local
level which we might actually have a chance at winning. However, I don't
know if anyone is actually attempting to run on the CP ticket.

I think it would be interesting to run as an "official" Communist, if only
to see how people react.