[Marxism] Dolphin May Have 'Remains' of Legs

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Mon Nov 6 07:25:53 MST 2006

This is almost trivial, since almost complete fossil series exist,
showing the transition from terrestrial mammals to cetaceans. In
addition, most whales have vestigial pelvic girdles embedded within
their skin.

Mike

--
Michael Friedman
Doctoral Candidate in Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Behavior

Molecular Systematics Laboratory
Department of Invertebrate Zoology
American Museum of Natural History
79th Street at Central Park West