[Marxism] Latinos sank the Republicans in the mid-term elections

Roger Baker rabaker at cox-internet.com
Wed Nov 8 08:32:13 MST 2006

Harv,  here's what pisses Joe and the right-wing about immigration:
Thank god for the Latinos. They do most of the dirty work and vote
anti-Republican.

God, the Republicans are a dismal breed.  They swept Texas, but I would
remind you that Austin is an oasis in a political desert, therefore it is OK
for my to be a Longhorn.

The UT student government was the first to speak out and vote against the
war in Iraq. Chomsky mentions this in one of his books.

Later,   roger