[Marxism] FW: Illinois Greens

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Nov 12 10:43:55 MST 2006

Joaquin Bustelo wrote:

> [...]

I don't think the vote for governor in Illinois tells us _anything_ at
all -- except that quite a few people didn't like either major-party
nominee. What might tell us something is the vote for attorney general,
where there was a fairly popular DP incumbent running. The Green vote
there is _green_, even _left_, not merely disgust. I don't have the
returns to hand, but I think those who do ought to focus on that (and
other secondary candidates).

Carrol Cox