[Marxism] Chinese now the most popular language on the MIA

dwalters at marxists.org dwalters at marxists.org
Mon Nov 13 10:23:14 MST 2006

This month we discovered that the Marxists Internet Archive most popular section
is now the Chinese section, with more individuals reading documents from this
section than the English, the previous, and now second place, in terms of
popularity. We thank the Chinese group of volunteers based in Hong Kong, the
US, the PRC and Tawain for this achievement.

David Walters
MIA