[Marxism] UCLA student stunned by Taser plans brutality lawsuit

Jim DeMaegt jdemaegt at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 17 22:37:49 MST 2006

    The UCLA police are actually State of California police officers.
(basically because it is a State of California owned university).
    In the 60's we were able to place severe restrictions on the Campus
police even going onto the UCLA campus and placed them under regulation of a
"joint governance committee" of students and faculty members. We need to
reinstitute that.
    Student control of the police.

    Jim D.