[Marxism] Moderator's note

Wayne S. Rossi felianan at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 05:36:06 MST 2006

(I have to apologize, a draft of this post was accidentally sent without original content.)

Jim DeMaegt writes:

"    I think that Mr. Lippmann's posts on Cuba are very informative. Please

do not restrict his posts. "

Walter Lippmann's participation on Marxmail is not at all conversational.  For instance, when I responded to a post he made on Nepal, where he made comparisons between what's going on there now and the Cuban Revolution, he didn't respond at all.  Frequently, the only person he replies to is Louis P, and then mostly to accuse Louis of not defending Cuba's allies enough.  Other figures I disagree with frequently on this list are at least open to debating ideas more than just forwarding articles.

- Wayne