[Marxism] Re: Moderator's Note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Nov 19 09:15:28 MST 2006

>Lois,
>          Walter's postings are no doubt  informative. I get access
> to material which I can not get from here in  India. As far as his
> pre-occupation with China in general and Cuba in  particular, well
> he is putting forward his point of view, which many of  us need not
> concur with.
>   Are you being too stubborn?
>   Vijaya Kumar Marla

Let me repeat what I said yesterday. Everything that Walter posts
here is also posted to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CubaNews/, a
mailing list whose archives are public. There is one bit of
difference, however. On that list he tends to send things along as
straight news items, while here they are prefixed with some kind of
baiting provocation to the effect that unless you agree with what
follows, you are some kind of Trotskyite heathen.