[Marxism] Troubled times

Alan Bradley alanb1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 19:12:04 MST 2006

From: "Ian Pace"
> And do you not think culture (even including
> music) plays a part in producing false
> consciousness?

Of course it does. But there is a point at which
spending too much time on such things amounts to
political disengagement.

A clue: Joaquin just issued a theoretical challenge to
the whole of Marxism, and you are defending the
political importance of analysing music?

I may respond to Joaquin later, after I think about
things, but I have a suspicion he is overreacting.

Alan Bradley

Sponsored Link

$420k for $1,399/mo.
Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre