[Marxism] Pickpockets or terrorists?

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Nov 22 08:07:02 MST 2006

If Americans can't be secure in their property, what's the point of life,
eh?

And, obviously, if someone is terrorized about getting it taken, the persons
that put them into that state are, by definition, terror-ists.

It's going to be a much harder and more challenging war than anyone
expected.

Also, the Hitler Doctrine...err, I mean, the Bush Doctrine...justifies
preemptive war anywhere that might threaten this sort of terror.  So,
everybody better watch their asses and not make any Americans nervous.

After all, the leaders of both our big parties have declared that they'll
take on the world together over this and fight to the last drop of somebody
else's blood....

ML