[Marxism] resources on Oaxaca, globalization, & women

Huibin Amelia Chew hachew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:57:19 MST 2006

hey all,

here are a some flyers a few friends and I made on Oaxaca,
globalization & women.  please feel free to use them & make copies if
they come in handy.

"People before profit" (understanding Oaxaca & US economic imperialism)
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/6/111531/oaxaca%20flyer1.pdf

NAFTA & women in Mexico
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/6/111531/womenfreetrade-1.pdf

"Women Will Not Give Up" (their role in Oaxaca & Palestine)
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/6/111531/OaxacaPalestineflyer2.pdf

(also, a nice resource with continuing coverage on women in Oaxaca is
http://brownfemipower.com/)

-Amee

--
compadre,
if i injected my flesh with silicone

hermano,
does market follow demand, or demand follow market?
i want to be the white girls of your wet dreams with million-dollar
prosthetic bodies, $40,000 makeovers, features imprinted on your cock
by billion-dollar industries

I am beautiful in my mind
until you choose them instead
slap my ugliness to my face

and you tell me you don't understand this kind of competition!
i didn't write the rules
of this game you don't recognize
you just follow the market, the ads, the art, the enterprize...
shaping the sadness of my sickness

Sisters, come together & incite
refugees of false dreams to unite.

inciteboston.blogspot.com