[Marxism] Please Visit Our New Radical Web Store

JollyJack at aol.com JollyJack at aol.com
Sun Nov 26 20:29:51 MST 2006

To Readers of the Marxism List,
I thought you might appreciate our 4th International and Trotsky  shirts.
Please excuse this "commercial" mailing. Best Regards, Jack  Lieberman

Dear Friends,

I am sending you a link to a new web site I am very excited  about. As some
of you may already know, I have been working  in collaboration with Michael
Martinez, a leader of Miami's Bolivarian  Youth, to set up a progressive web
store to sell radical T-shirts, books  and other items.  Most of the shirts were
designed by Michael and we  produce them ourselves right here in Miami. They
are all top quality and will  make beautiful, unique holiday gifts that look
good and send a  progressive message.

Last week did a trial in trying to sell our shirts to the  public. We set up
a booth at the Miami Book Fair selling our shirts  and progressive books and
we received a very positive response from many  people who visited our booth!

Now we are ready to begin publicly promoting the site and  hopefully
establish a successful resource for the movement. Please visit our  site and treat
your friends and yourself to a gift that will surely be  remembered for years to
come. Please tell your friends  about the site and let us know what you think
about it!  We can also design  and produce T-Shirts for special events,
organizations or businesses. Please  call me at 305-582-4846 for any special orders
or requests.

All of our proceeds go to support the progressive movement, so the  money
generated by your purchases will be used to support the struggles you  believe
in!  Please click the following link to reach our  store.
 _Click here: Radical  Jack's T-shirts_ (http://www.radicaljack.com/)

Best  Regards,
Jack Lieberman

Best  Regards,