[Marxism] Troubled times

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Nov 28 03:31:17 MST 2006

No architect can design a skycraper without knowledge of physics. But
the step has to be taken from physics to architecture. This is, I
guess, what Joaquín is asking for.

Respuesta a:"RE: [Marxism] Troubled times"
Enviado por:Joaquin Bustelo
Con fecha:25 Nov 2006, a las 13:14

> actually, the groups that at least superficially at first blush have
> had the most relative success, the SWP and YSA in the 1960's and 70's,
> the ISO in the last decade or so, did so by keeping their "proletarian
> orientation" strictly confined to Sunday speeches and similar rituals
> and not letting it influence their practical, actual orientation in
> real life. I would just warn the ISO comrades of today that the SWP's
> history shows that there is a high price to be paid for this
> incoherence. There is no way to avoid that as long as the group
> remains hyper-ideological and committed to traditional "classist"
> Marxism.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar