[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Nov 29 11:57:22 MST 2006

I am suspending Nestor's posting privileges for a week because he put
Carlos P.'s name in a subject line. This unfortunately is the classic case
of somebody using this device to emphasize how angry they are with
somebody. I don't care about people disagreeing with each other or using
sharp polemics to make their points, but Les has reminded comrades time and
again that we don't allow that practice--both for security reasons and
because it is artificially inflammatory.

--

www.marxmail.org