[Marxism] Ahmadinejad's latest missive

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Nov 29 16:28:28 MST 2006

 From Ahmadinejad's open letter to the American people:

"What have the Zionists done for the American people that the US
administration considers itself obliged to blindly support these
infamous aggressors? Is it not because they have imposed themselves
on a substantial portion of the banking, financial, cultural and
media sectors?"

full: http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/29/ahmadinejad.letter/

Right. Of course. I should have known this all along. (Sound of hand
slapping the forehead.)

The Zionists "imposed themselves on a substantial portion of the
banking, financial, cultural and media sectors." That's what those
sneaky Zionists know how to do, don't they? Before they came along,
the banking and financial sectors were as pure as the driven snow and
now they are tainted by the dirty Zionists. I myself distinctly
remember reports of Chase Manhattan Bank in NYC standing up
consistently for the Muslim masses until the Zionists subverted David
Rockefeller and turned him into an agent of their conspiracy by
imposing themselves on him, especially that fat, greasy financier
Moishe Jewstein.

I am not sure what turns my stomach more about Ahmadinejad's
occasional letters such as these, the sheer stupidity or the
Koran-thumping sanctimoniousness.