[Marxism] Ahmadinejad's latest missive

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Wed Nov 29 20:39:26 MST 2006

I just read the letter. In toto I think it is a pretty effective piece
of outreach to the US population, looking at it from the point of view
of the average person.

He certainly does not come off like a raving maniac as he is generally
portrayed in the US press.

He doesn't have a marxist perspective on the Zionist question. Big
surprise there.

I think you are off the mark on this one Louis.

Jon Flanders