[Marxism] The Internationale

Bill Quimby wquimby at ecr.net
Thu Nov 30 16:44:20 MST 2006

May I recommend a listen to the instrumental version of The
Internationale on the CD "Fellow Workers" by Utah Phillips
and Ani DiFranco. The entire album is worth a listen, but the
instrumental - pitched (I think) in a slightly higher scale and
sounding much more ... what ... mellifluous(?) is equally as
inspiring.

- Bill