[Marxism] Look at Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Aug 1 15:12:35 MDT 2007

Both the miserable reporting by local press in Buenos Aires and news
from friends in Mexico who are telling me that the Kirchners have
been a sensation there make me insist: look at the consequences of
the visit by the Kirchners to Mexico.

His statement on the frontier wall as a wall of shame (first time for
a FOREIGN PRESIDENT ON VISIT TO MEXICO EVER) as well as his offer
that Mexico should begin to link with Mercosur, etc., have been
received with the warmest feelings everywhere.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]