[Marxism] Look at Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Aug 2 07:19:35 MDT 2007

From:           	dave.walters at comcast.net
To:             	marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu
Date sent:      	Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:40:21 +0000
Send reply to:  	Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition
	<marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
Subject:        	Re: [Marxism] Look at Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!

> The other side of this is that anyone on the left and the workers movement
> who as been fighting the
>  undemocratic, election-stealing, movement smashing Calderon gov't
>  probably sees this move by  Kirshner as betraying their call NOT to
>  recognize the Calderon gov't. But, then, maybe things have changed? Like
>  you said, there is zero coverage of this up here north of Mexico.

Ah, yes! The Arg president and his couple (soon-to-be-president
herself) have not submitted their moves to the almighty Mexican Left,
nor to the almighty Argentinean Left!

Why should they? It is obviously NOT the task of an Arg Prez to do
the things that the Mex Left have failed to do.

At most, an Arg Prez can (and Kirchner DID IT) throw the Mex Prez to
the dustbin, in public and without anaesthesics, as in Mar del Plata
2005, when that Mex Prez shills for the United States of America.

On this trip, which does not imply a step back on that line, Kirchner
has been offering to the Mexican bourgeoisie some perspectives that
differ from NAFTA. His move is _exactly_ on the line of Chávez, and
by trying to bring Mex nearer to Mercosur he is attempting to balance
the excessive strength of the Brazilians here.

Grand design, in fact. And, if you want my honest opinion,
surprisingly clever when one considers Kirchnerism as a whole.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]