[Marxism] A Scholarly Analysis of the Free Republic Web Site?

Kevin Lindemann and Cathy Campo kklcac at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 14:36:26 MDT 2007

Does anyone on the list know of a scholarly analysis of the Free
Republic web site? I am particularly interested in finding an analysis
from a Marxist perspective, but I would also be interested in the work
of bourgeois scholars if they deal with the class composition of posters
to the board. My guess is that they are disproportionately small
business owners and low level managers and supervisors. I am wondering
whether there is any data on that.

--Kevin