[Marxism] The transition to capitalism: is it in our genes?

Auguste Blanqui blanquist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:41:18 MDT 2007

That article's just Social Darwinism with a modern gloss.  There's
nothing in it that says x genetic trait translates into y behavior.
And genetic reductionism has a bad track record, the most prominent
recent examples being the so-called "gay gene" from years back and the
breast cancer genes (some who have them don't have breast cancer, and
a lot who have breast cancer don't have the genes.)