[Marxism] The transition to capitalism: is it in our genes?

Rohan Gaiswinkler rohanger at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 8 01:28:05 MDT 2007

Mark Lause schrieb:
> Can't you folks read a flim-flam?
>
> When they say it's due to genetic AND environmental or cultural
 reasons,
> they're saying absolutely nothing.  It's like saying that
 pickpocketing is
> genetic because you evolved hands.
>
> The argument is one of those utterly stupid things right-wingers
 write in
> order to get interviewed on Fox News.

My response, like most in this thread, was to Sayan's interpretation of

the article not the original article itself, which is scientifically a
load of old sociobiological piffle.

Einde O'Callaghan

Me:

Likewise.  The original article is self-evidently horseshit and I'm surprised
and disappointed that Sayan was unable to determine this.

Rohan G