[Marxism] The transition to capitalism: is it in our genes?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 08:47:03 MDT 2007

Well, now, maybe we're being too hasty. I think Sayan's right, that  we're dismissing the theory because we don't like its conclusions. But  Clark's emphasis on ruling and middle class gene impact could lead to  conclusions we DO like and find propagandistically useful. For  instance, the absurdity, pomposity and ineffectiveness of the British  ruling class, as documented in Python, Monty, "Upper Class Twit of the  Year Award," 1969.