[Marxism] Genes, behaviour and dialectics (was The transition to capitalism...)

Rohan Gaiswinkler rohanger at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 9 06:29:14 MDT 2007

Sayan:

  Look, I am not defending the model. It is most likely not the right
explanation for the rise of capitalism. But what is worrisome is...  I
find the fact that some of us are so willing to denounce the model
*just because it doesn't jive with us our view of the world* to be
deeply troubling.

  Me:

  To me the fact that you can't identify obvious biological determinist and potentially racist psychobabble horseshit when you see it raises the question of whether you have what it takes to contribute to this list in a useful way.  I can't put it any more nicely than that.

  Rohan G