[Marxism] Bonds Hits No. 756 to Break Hank Aaron's Record

danielle at irsm.org danielle at irsm.org
Thu Aug 9 09:40:59 MDT 2007

>But if you walk around pretending racism doesn't exist in sports, or that
>sports commentators aren't using Bonds and manipulating racist imagery of
>Blacks to serve their own interests, for sensationalism and profit, THEN
YOU
>SIMPLY DON"T GET IT!

I've never said that racism doesn't exist in sports or society.  You keep
making false assumptions about me.  In your first response, you thought I
was a man who lived outside of the US.  Keep at it, Naveen, odds favor
getting something right eventually.

>As far as whether his record is "tainted" or not.  There's no evidence to
>support Bonds used steroids.  He hasn't been convicted of anything, and all
>the supposed evidence are allegations. Look, the game is very different
than
>it was 20 or 30 years ago.  Steroids are widely used

"Steroids are widely used" but not by Barry Bonds, eh?  It's hard to take
anything you say seriously after reading that paragraph.

Danielle

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE