[Marxism] Bourgeois BS ... Re: The Junk Credit Crisis

Steve Palmer spalmer999 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 10:15:17 MDT 2007

Wednesday, August 1, 2007; 1:25 AM:

BNP Paribas says unaffected by subprime issues
Reuters

PARIS (Reuters) - French bank BNP Paribas (BNPP.PA) said on Wednesday
it was unaffected by problems in the U.S. subprime mortgage sector,
which has been a cause of concern for financial services companies ....

Thursday, August 9, 2007; 8:10 AM:

BNP freezes $2.2 bln of funds over subprime
Reuters

PARIS (Reuters) - France's biggest listed bank, BNP Paribas (BNPP.PA),
froze 1.6 billion euros ($2.2 billion) worth of funds on Thursday,
citing the U.S. subprime mortgage sector woes that have rattled
financial markets worldwide.