[Marxism] Catholics in england

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Thu Aug 9 15:21:04 MDT 2007

Eric Johnson schrieb:
> I understand Lord Blair is converting to Catholocism and that His wife Cherie is Catholic,  What is her ethnic religious origin?  I am sure she is not Irish.  Do any comrades know?

Her father is Tony Booth, a Liverpudlian actor. Her Catholicism comes
from her paternal grandmother Vera Booth, who helped bring her up after
her father left her motehr. Vedra was a fervent Catholic. Cherie grew up
on Merseyside, where a large proportion of the population has family
links with Ireland.

For what it's worth, she's related on her father's side to John Wilkes
Booth, the assassin of Abraham Lincoln.

Einde O'Callaghan