[Marxism] german k-groups in the 1970s

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 11:34:37 MDT 2007

kersplebedeb,

Unfortunately I only know sources in German, but would
be happy to translate into English for you if you're
interested.

The first is a relatively short (critical) sub-chapter
on the K-Groups, of Geronimo's book _Feuer und
Flamme_.  Margareth Kuckuck's book _Student und
Klassenkampf_ also has material on various tendencies
of the left.

Henning Böke, who lurks on this list, has just
published an introductory book on Maoism, which is
published by www.theorie.org  I haven't had a chance
to check this one out yet.